Klook.com

Thursday, June 28, 2018

, ,

What's up with the change in Black Pink's Jisoo's face?


 2 years have passed and yet she still looks so f*cking beautiful;; It just looks different because one is in black and white while the other is not. On top of that, the picture on the left was taken before her debutㄷㄷ She already looked perfect even before her debut, she probably doesn’t need to get the ‘camera massage’ to look better on screen.

Congratulations to Blackpink on entering the Hot 100 in Billboards!

[+811][-55]

1. [+110][-4] Whoa, f*ck.. I’m not a fan of hers but I click on this post to defend her at first because I thought this was a hate post. She’s so freaking pretty. Honestly, I didn’t know she was that pretty but God.. I’m not even lying, she’s so f*cking beautiful. For real. Whoa, the whole world is hers to keep.

2. [+88][-1] Kim Jisoo’s face is so great at doing its job.. cries.. Jisoo, you can have me.


3. [+69][-0] She even has the same expression in both pictureㅋㅋㅋ It’s somehow cute and she looks prettyㅋㅋ

4. [+37][-0] So f*cking beautiful


5. [+32][-0] This is what you call natural beauty. Looks like she hasn’t changed at all, it’s literally ctrl c vㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s one of the top and most beautiful idol. She looks like an actress.. So f*cking pretty, she’s the only idol that has my attention these days.
trazy.com