Klook.com

Friday, June 29, 2018

,

GFriend's hairstyle becomes a lot fancier

iXVcR
uiPQm
WeOHh
xHukc
ovsdP
lwZzR


-Hul.. Crazy.. Yerin is so freaking cute..

-Why did they cut Yerin's bangs that short..ㅠㅠ

-What happened to Yerin's bangs..ㅠㅠ 

-I love their attempts to try out new hairstyles.. But it just doesn't suit them..ㅠㅠ

-Where's Sowon..?

-Seems like Yuju cut her hair!

-Who the heck messed with Yerin's hair and eyebrows..

-Eunha never fails to surprise me with her beauty..

-Yerin kinda reminds me of BTOB's Changsub..

-I love the girls, but their new hairstyle is a big no..

-Yerin is so f*cking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What? I personally think they all look cute and beautiful, though..

-Are they going to have a comeback soon??

-Eunha and Umji look so pretty!!

-Yerin is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I can't imagine how painful it is for them to bleach their hair..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com