Klook.com

Friday, June 29, 2018

, ,

Produce 48 Yamada Noe's expressions on stage

Noe, you have to debut no matter what


-She really does look like Jooe, just like what Bae Yoonjung said..

-She's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Noepii is so cute..

-I watched this video..ㅋㅋㅋ She looks so powerful, which somehow is very cute and funny at the same time..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Noepii is indeed full of charms<3 I really hope she would make it to the final line up!

-She has a really nice personality!! She's so cheerful and bright, and also beautiful!

-Noepii has these charms that able to draw people in..

-Noe is such a cutie..zㅋㅋ

-Noe is so cute..ㅜㅜ I watch clips of Produce 48 on Youtube and I have to admit that she's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋ I think I'm gonna die because of all her cuteness..

-Noepii is my fixed pick..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com