Klook.com

Saturday, May 19, 2018

, ,

Here Jungkook goes again..


Jungkook, once again, shocked me..

Jungkook, who becomes a hot topic with this comeback because of his abs, actually showed us his talent and skill that's way more shocking than his abs. He showcased his song-producing skills!

Last year, Jungkook became the first and also the only member from the vocal line who got his own personal studio. He promised to work really hard and present songs that he personally produces and composes in BTS' upcoming album, and he kept that promise. 

What's more shocking is the fact that the song is actually a fan-song.

The title is 'Magic Shop'
Jungkook participated on composing and also writing the lyrics.

I can totally relate to the lyrics, that's why I cried so hard when I first listened to it.



Announcer Kim Soyoung, who is known as Jungkook's fan, seems to feel the same way..

Everyone please spare your time to listen to this song. This might be the saddest song you'll ever hear in your entire life. 

I have never imagined that there would be song that's so much better than Euphoria, Jungkook-ahㅠㅠ I'm so grateful towards him..

[+426][-11]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 12:19 신고하기
Jungkook said that he composed the song with all of his love, so he didn't feel like he was working..ㅠ

Jeon Jungkook says, 'Since it's a fan-song, I didn't feel like I was working (when I composed it). I made the song with my love towards Armys'
90
3
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 12:18 신고하기
That song ranks in the top 10 on iTunes, along with the title song..
80
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 13:01 신고하기
Can you believe that he's not only handsome, but he's also THAT talented..?
76
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 16:25 신고하기
Jeon Jungkook literally did everything.. From the planning, editing, camera works, dubbing, appearance, and even writing the script..
35
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 18:38 신고하기
Jungkook even worked on the teaser for this comeback show..ㅋㅋㅋ He's literally good at everything except for Halli Galli..ㅋㅋ
31
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 15:20 신고하기
Jungkook-ah.. He composes songs and edits videos in this studio..ㅠㅠ
24
1
trazy.com