Klook.com

Thursday, April 26, 2018

, ,

What happens when Twice's Jeongyeon wears high heels.jpg

It takes a while for me to scroll down from her head to her feet..


-Whoa.. God-Jeongyeon..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's so tall, I'm jealous of her..ㅠㅠ

-I heard that Jeongyeon looks so freaking stunning in person, I wish I could see her in person..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Seems like this is why people can't stop talking about Jeongyeon..

-Ah.. She's seriously so beautiful..ㅠㅠ Like really really beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-How tall is she..?

-Unnie.. Why do you keep on crushing my heart to pieces..?ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Her face is small while her legs are so long.. This shows us the importance of body proportionsㄷㄷ

-Me and Jeongyeon are both categorized as human, but why are we so different..?

-Her legs have always been long, but they look longer now that she's wearing heels.. Her face is so small and her legs are so long, she has the best body proportions I have ever seen..

-The God of proportional body, Yoo Jeongyeon..

-Look at her body proportions.. It looks so amazing.. God-Jeongyeon..

-Whoa.. She's so beautiful..ㅠ
trazy.com