Klook.com

Thursday, April 26, 2018

, ,

The picture that Hani asked for the reporters to release to the public

*Bonus cut*

(The picture that Hani really asked for us to release)


-I love her no matter what she does..ㅎㅎㅎ

-Oh Gosh.. Isn't she just the cutest person in this whole world?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could she still look beautiful even with that pose..

-I mean, she still looks beautiful with that pose.. I rotated the picture and yet she still looks beautiful.. What on earth is going on? This is so unfair..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's so pretty..ㅜㅜ

-She still looks pretty even when she gets her picture taken with that angle..

-She must be really flexible..

-She still looks gorgeous even with that pose, her face shape doesn't change at all..

-I mean, how could someone still looks stunning even with this pose???

-Ahn Heeyeon is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe she still looks pretty even with that pose..

-She's so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com