Klook.com

Sunday, April 29, 2018

, ,

The current ratings for Jung Haein's drama, The Pretty Noona who Buys Me Food, which gets mentioned in articles as 'Jung Haein syndrome'


..?


-Okay, so you're dragging him down with his drama ratings now? Don't you have anything else to do?

-I heard the drama is good, but I don't really know since I haven't watched it..

-For JTBC's drama, the ratings are quite fine.. But calling it 'Jung Haein's Syndrome' is a little bit exaggerating, though..

-Judging by the amount of articles they get mentioned in, anyone would think this drama is probably at Goblin's level..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree.. The drama is actually really good, but I wouldn't call it as 'Jung Haein's Syndrome'..ㅋㅋ

-It's probably because the previous dramas had better ratings..?

-It would've been so much better if they hadn't media-play the drama using the word 'Syndrome'...

-I'm just watching the drama because Son Yejin is beautiful.. I can't really see the charms of the male lead character..

-None of my friends or families watch this drama..

-They media-play this drama using Jung Haein's name way too much.. It's not like he's the main character here, anyway..

-Syndrome..? That's so over-exaggerating, what kind of syndrome are you talking about..?

-I've been watching the drama every week, but I decided to give up this week's episodes.. The drama is not even that good, it's not worth the wait in my opinion..

-Theqoo seems to hate Jung Haein so much...
trazy.com