Klook.com

Sunday, April 29, 2018

,

The choreography of GFriend's latest song that seems a little bit off



-They should've just tied their hair..

-Seems like idols from our country get inspired by Japanese idols too..

-It looks a little bit scary..

-It gives off Japanese idols vibes in my personal opinion..

-Their hair is going everywhere..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know what are they trying to express in this part of choreography..

-Am I the only one who thinks that it's okay..?

-It's just a small part of their choreography.. You will think differently if you watch the full choreography..

-You guys are sure talking so much about a small part of their choreography..

-Why are they shaking their head everywhere.. It looks messy..

-It looks cool, but it must be really tiring..

-It looks nice, though..? Did GFriend release a new song..?

-I don't see anything strange about this choreography.. It just looks like.. a.. choreography..? to me..

-Hmm..? It doesn't look off at all, though..? I'm looking forward to their performance!
trazy.com