Klook.com

Saturday, April 28, 2018

,

Park Bogum's recent visual

RinsV
nmHVl

I think he slightly looks different..


-He still looks handsome as usual, though..? I hope he would just stop wasting his visual and find a drama to work on..ㅠㅠ

-I wish he would cut his hair..

-Yeah, it's the hair.. It looks weird..

-Seems like he gained some weight..

-He doesn't suit that hairstyle..

-I think the problem is on his hair..ㅋㅋㅋ But he still looks handsome..

-I think it's just the hair and maybe also the foundation, it looks darker than his actual skin tone.. Other than that, I don't think he has changed any at all..?

-Is he in the middle of shooting for a movie..? Why is he growing out his hair..?

-I can't see any difference..

-V also seems to be growing his hair lately.. These close friends need to hold hands and go to the salon together to get their hair cut..

-He looks handsome as usual, though..? It's just that his hair is a little bit longer than before..

-The importance of hairstyle..
trazy.com