Klook.com

Saturday, April 28, 2018

The top 3 things that everyone wish was cheaper

School uniform 

제발 가격 좀 내려줘야할것들 top3 | 인스티즈
Sanitary pad

제발 가격 좀 내려줘야할것들 top3 | 인스티즈
Baby diapers


-+ The price of fried chicken..

-I know right, uniforms are so expensive.. It's not like they're made of gold or anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree so much with sanitary pads..

-Seriously though, sanitary pads.. For uniform and diapers, you only use them temporarily. While for sanitary pads, it's one of the products that all of women need to use until they reach their menopause..

-Whoa, I agree so much.. Please make them cheaper..ㅠㅠ

-I know right, uniforms and sanitary pads are so expensive..

-That's what I'm talking about.. Why are uniforms and sanitary pads so expensive?

-Uniforms, though.. I bought a set and it was so expensive that I almost cried..

-Sanitary pads.. There was this one time where I put tissue over my sanitary pads because I couldn't afford one at the moment..ㅠㅠ

-Sanitary pads are so expensive.. I'm thinking about changing to sanitary cups..

-Just imagine how much could I save if I didn't need to buy sanitary pads..

-Uniforms, though.. I wouldn't complain if they're comfortable to wear.. Most of them are so uncomfortable to wear and yet they cost so much..

-And those are the stuffs that we can't live without..

trazy.com