Klook.com

Saturday, April 28, 2018

, , ,

The recent whereabouts of the drama that Red Velvet's Joy stars in

'Almost break the record of the lowest drama ratings'
MBC is trembling in fear

MBC is very worried they might break the record of the lowest drama ratings, 
on the other side.. It's a relief that there's only two episodes left of this drama


-But honestly speaking, the plot is going downhill..

-On Monday, they go on a date.. The next day, they decide to break up.. Endless repeat..

-The acting skills of the actors and actresses are great and so are their chemistry, but the plot is really going downhill.. There's so much they want to put in an episode, I wonder how their last episode would be..

-The plot is so weird and confusing..

-The plot just doesn't make any sense.. I know it's a drama, but stillㅜㅜ

-I already gave up on this drama..

-I used to follow the drama but it keeps on getting weirder and weirder.. I only watch the scene which Moon Gayoung appears in..

-I gave up on this drama because they didn't exceed my expectation.. The main characters fall in love way too fast and on the early episodes, the female characters kept on getting hurt and healed and hurt again and healed again.. I mean, they were hurt and the next ten minutes, they already made upㅋㅋㅋ

-The plot is indeed really confusing.. There must be some problems with the writers.. But I'm still watching the drama because of the chemistry between the actors and actresses..

-Such a waste of good actors and actresses..

-Please stop calling it 'Joy's drama'ㅠㅠ Why do you always keep on putting her name on every article of this drama? It's not like the ratings went bad because of her..

-The writers seriously need to apologize to the actors and actresses..

-I was watching the first episode but it was way too cheesy that I had to turn it off after 10 seconds..

-I seriously can't focus on the plot.. Everything about it is just awkward..
trazy.com