Klook.com

Friday, April 13, 2018

, ,

Kang Daniel receives positive reactions from netizens after dying his hair dark

2.gif


4.gif


2.gif


-Look at his smile, it's so cute and heart-fluttering..

-Wow.. He looks like Suga now that he dyes his hair dark..

-I totally love it.. He looks younger and more cheerful now that his hair is dark..

-My heart flutters when I see him..

-He looks like a whole different person when he's off stageㅋㅋㅋ He's so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-It feels like he has gotten so much 'realer' now that he dyes his hair black..

-Hul.. He looks a lot younger with dark hair, such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of Henry..

-I like him better with his pink hair, though..

-He suits bright-colored hair better..ㅠㅠ

-I can see his pre-debut face in those gifs..

-Has he ever gotten negative reactions from netizens everytime he dyes his hair..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he smiles in the last gif is seriously the cutest thing ever..

-My heart is freaking beating so fast right now..

-He's such a babyㅠㅠ

-He looks cuter with dark hair..

-Kim Jaehwan in the back, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like him so much, it drives me crazy..

-His skin looks so nice.. I'm so jealous of him..
trazy.com