Klook.com

Friday, April 13, 2018

, ,

Apink's Kim Namjoo today

AstDd
ujFVq
DTkDt
TwvRJ

I wouldn't know it was Namjoo if it wasn't stated;;


-I don't really know who she is but her nose.. I was so surprised when I first saw the pictures..

-Namjoo-ya, why..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Why did they mess up with her nose;;

-Hul.. The doctor who did her nose must be crazy...

-Why did she touch up her nose;; Her original nose was already pretty enough..

-After covering her nose, I can confirm that she's really Namjoo..

-It feels like she just did a little bit too much filler on her nose.. It'll eventually look better as the time passes by..

-I can't even recognize her..

-.. What happened.. I can't recognize her..

-What's up with her nose..? Did something wrong happen..?

-The difference that nose can make with someone's appearance..

-Hul.. So you guys are saying that these pictures were not edited and that she really did touch up her nose??

-She slightly resembles Sunny now..

-She looks like a whole different person..

-I wouldn't even know it was Namjoo if it wasn't stated in the title..

-Why did she do that..ㅠㅠ She already looked pretty without touching her face..ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, what is she going to do now.. If I was her, I would've grabbed the doctor by their collars..

-Wouldn't it look better once the swelling goes down..?
trazy.com