Klook.com

Friday, April 13, 2018

,

If you take a look closely, you'll realize how worse Twice's stylists have gotten

UTmrr
BHPga
GghKk
cGQEA
VSGUj
jDqVY
BleWY
vOalv
I wonder how much money they get from JYP..


-I'm volunteering myself to be their stylist!! Just hire me!!

-Why are they doing that to Jeongyeon..ㅠㅠㅠ

-For me, their outfits look so average.. And by average, I mean.. averageㅋㅋㅋ

-Dahyun has the best outfit out of the others..

-What's up with Jeongyeon's hair color.. Is this even real..?

-Who's that girl with pink hair..

-The girls have eyes, too.. I wonder what cross their mind when they see the outfits that they need to wear on stage..

-Momo's dress is seriously so short.. F*ck..

-This is so f*cking serious.. They even mess up with the color mix and match which is literally the basic..

-Stylist..? I doubt people who actually learn fashion would let the girls wear this on stage..

-I'm losing my faith in JYP..

-The girls dress theirselves so much better than their stylists do..

-Crazy.. What the heck is this..

-What's up with Momo's lipstick..

-Seems like their stylist have lost their mind..

-Is it really 2018 now..?

-Just change their stylists.. They must be Twice's antis..
trazy.com