Klook.com

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Out of these three idols outfit, which one looks the best in your opinion?


From left to right: It's AKB48, Nogizaka46, and Keyakizaka46's outfits


-My personal preference is #2, but I think #1 looks prettier..

-For a stage outfit, I think #1 looks the best..

-After watching the MVs, I'm gonna say #1 looks the best..

-#2 looks pretty, but if you wear it #1 looks the prettiest..

-At first, I thought #2 looks pretty.. But after seeing the idols wear them, I'm gonna say #1 looks the best!

-The color of these outfits is really dark, so I think it will look better if they expose some skin.. Therefore I'm gonna say #1..

-#2 looks the prettiest, but Japanese girls would look really pretty in #1..

-The one in the middle!

-Are those groups from the same agency?

-I think they purposely designed it according to the group's concept.. I'm gonna say #1 since I'm a fan of AKB48..

-#1.. But honestly, all of these outfits look so-so..ㅋㅋ But If I really had to pick one, it's #1..

-#2.. The rest look so-so..

-I think it's going to be hard to dance and sing on stage in #3..

-#2 looks so nice, but after seeing the girls wearing them I'm gonna say #1..
trazy.com