Klook.com

Saturday, March 3, 2018

, , , , , ,

Male idols who are unexpectedly smokers

RTgTx
Kang Daniel

IBbRF
fqQTf
LgpkL
Exo's D.O

KBfTt
ZXpod
Taemin


-What does smoking have to do with their images.. It's not like they're babies who are going to keep on drinking milk for the rest of their lives..

-They're adults.. What's so wrong with them smoking?

-So what with their images?? It's up to them whether they want to smoke or not, as long as they're not underage, it's fine..

-Three of male idols stated in this post are adults, it's their personal preferences. It doesn't matter as long as they don't harm others, but I have to admit that my heart dropped to the floor when I saw Taemin's pictures..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My dad looks like a heavy smoker but he actually doesn't smoke at all..

-What's so wrong with smoking? It's their life after all~

-They're adults.. So what?

-So what if they smoke? It's not like they're committing a crime or something. It doesn't matter as long as it doesn't affect their job..

-It's not like they're underage or anything.. What's so wrong with a grown up men smoking?

-I don't see what's so 'unexpected' from grown up men smoking or seen with cigarettes.. 

-I mean.. F*ck, it's their business to smoke or not to smoke. It's their life after all..

-Hul.. Is that Jimin from BTS? The one next to Taemin?

-Hul.. My heart somehow flutters to see Taemin smokes..

-Yeah, I'm fine with it.. Just as long as they don't smoke in front of my face..

-Oh.. It's my first time seeing that brand.. Do they only sell iQOS in Japan?
trazy.com