Klook.com

Saturday, March 3, 2018

, ,

An underage idol who holds up a box of cigarette for his group's album jacket pictorial

One of Wanna One's member who happens to be a minor, is seen holding up a box of cigarette in a picture. No one knows whether if the company knows if that was a cigarette box or not, but fans from overseas are currently talking about it too..

'This looks like the box that Daehwi held in the picture, it comes up as a cigarette (on the internet)'



-How could they find that out..ㅋㅋ

-The case looks so pretty, I could have never guessed that's a cigarette box..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was a box of chocolate or sweetsㅋㅋㅋ But anyway, their agency should be careful and check every properties they're going to use next time..

-I think they didn't know that was a cigarette box and just used it because it looks nice?

-Looks like they just used it as a property because it looks pretty.. No one would know that's a cigarette box unless you search it up on the internet..

-I feel like they're just using it because it looks like an ordinary tincase.. I mean, no one immediately thinks of cigarette when they see that box..

-They should've been more careful..

-That's just a tincase..

-I seriously thought Daehwi literally held up a cigarette for the pictorial..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cigarettes come up in those pretty-looking box these days?? 

-I bet Daehwi, who personally held the case, didn't even know that was a cigarette box..

-Whoa.. Cigarette boxes these days look so pretty..

-Seems like the fans were really worried about Daehwi, judging by how they even personally mentioned the agency in their tweets..

-I would've brought that case home if I ever seen it on the street because it looks so pretty.. I would have never known that was a cigar box if it wasn't mentioned..

-That's just a random property they use for a pictorial......

-So what? I mean, that's just a box.. It's not like Daehwi was holding a real cigarette or anything..

-You guys are making such a big fuss out of a cigarette box...
trazy.com