Klook.com

Monday, December 18, 2017

, ,

The thing that netizens are worrying about now..



-Me too.. I'm worried a lot about themㅠㅠ

-I feel bad for the fans..ㅠㅠ I'm not even a fan of SHINee but my heart hurts really bad when I heard the news..ㅠㅠ

-Seriously, though.. Even me, who's not a fan, literally tearing up and feels like my heart is getting ripped off right now..ㅠㅠ

-Same.. This is what I've been thinking about..

-Please let's not think about bad things..

-I'm worried for both his fans and also his members..

-I'm also worried for the rest of SHINee's members..

-Shawols, have some strength..

-Same.. I'm not a fan but  I felt weird.. and sad when I heard about him..

-Let's take care of each other, even if we're not from the same fandom..

-Even me, who's not a fan, is feeling depressed right now..

-I know right.. Especially since his fans are mostly teenagers..

-I'm worried about them too.. If you know anyone who's a fan of SHINee, please take care of them, protect them..

-My friends..ㅠㅠ I'm worried about them..ㅠㅠ

-I hope this won't happen.. I mean, this shouldn't happen..

-Have some strength, Shawols.. That's the only thing I can say right now..
trazy.com