Klook.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

, ,

An idol reveals how he feels like after seeing hate comments targeted towards him

'Those thoughtless comments like 'I hate him' that was written in less than 5 seconds, I think about them for 5 hours, even 5 days. I know it doesn't make sense, but I care about every comments (netizens leave) towards me'


-Ah.. My heart hurts so bad to know this..

-I know.. Things like that usually will stay inside your head for a long time..

-I wonder why people write mean comments..

-As a fan, my heart aches so bad whenever I see malicious comments targeted towards my biases. I can't imagine how hard it is for them..

-I looked up on searching engine and it seems like Rap Monster from BTS said this..

-No wonder why this sounds familiar, it's something that my bias once said before..

-I didn't know my bias has said something like this before..ㅠㅠ 

-My bias..ㅠㅠ All I want just for him to only look and hear the good things..ㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up right now..

-Ugh.. My heart feels so stuffed right now..

-I hope those mean people who leave hate comments will get a karma sooner or later!

-Celebrities are humans too, just like usㅠㅠ

-That's my bias..ㅠㅠ It feels like someone just ripped off my heart from my chestㅠㅠ

-Namjoon-ah, I love you.. Let's not get hurt.. Let's be happy..

-That's my bias..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much for hanging in there, I'm literally crying right nowㅠㅠ

-I know right..ㅠㅠ Like.. You can just stop caring about them if you don't like them, there's no need to be so meanㅠㅠ

-I hope his days would be filled only with happiness..

-Joon-ah.. I love you.. So much..
trazy.com