Klook.com

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The dating rumors that Dispatch spilled on every January 1st

January 1st, 2013
Rain-Kim Taehee

January 1st, 2014
Lee Seunggi-Yoona
Lsqps

January 1st, 2015
Lee Jungjae-Im Seryung
VScdB

January 1st, 2016
Xia Junsu-Hani
gaTgH

Who's going to be their target next year?


-I don't care as long as it's not my biases..

-I hope my biases won't get caught dating by Dispatch..

-If it's idol then I can guarantee you 100% they're going to break up sooner or later..

-I just hope it's not my bias..

-Please, don't let it be my bias..ㅠㅠ I don't care whether they're dating or not, I just don't want to find out about it this way..ㅠㅠ

-Dispatch must be really burdened right now..ㅋㅋㅋ People are hating on them for leaking these dating information yet they are actually looking forward to it every year..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think it's right to force them reveal their relationship in this manner..

-Honestly, I don't really care as long as it's not my favorite celebrity.. I would just scroll past the article while thinking, 'Oh, I see..'

-I hate Dispatch, I have no interest on knowing who's dating who.. 

-Let's see..

-I just realized that Rain and Kim Taehee have been together for a quite long time..

-I have no clue about who's it going to be but I hope it's not my bias..

-January 1st is only a couple days away..

-I'm not curious at all.. They're dating quietly without being obvious, being careful so that no one would know and yet Dispatch are blatantly writing articles and making profits out of it..

-Hul.. What about Baekhyun and Taeyeon? Didn't Dispatch also leak it on January 1st?

-Oh, we only have a couple days left until January 1st.. I hope it's not the idols that I stan..

-Hani is so pretty..
trazy.com