Klook.com

Friday, December 29, 2017

, ,

Sana before and after her diet

6acff3420fe2496a859a1ec2abeb6a45.gif

After


-I was just about to order a portion of fried chicken and beer..

-No Sana no life..

-I bet there are fans who prefer chubby Sana than slim Sana, but for me she looks cute either way!

-It's my first time seeing a celebrity who still looks beautiful even when she's chubby..

-That time, the only part of her whole body that was chubby were her cheeks.. Her arms, legs, and the rest of her body were slim..

-She has the type of face that would still look cute even when she gains extra weight, so cute..

-She looked so cute back then..ㅠㅠ Sana is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ

-Sana is seriously so pretty..

-She has a really nice body proportion..

-Sana looks so cute when she gains weight, and she looks so freaking pretty+cute when she loses them.. It's my first time seeing a person who looks adorable either way..

-Sana is originally beautiful, but now that she loses weight, she got so much more beautiful..

-As expected from a beautiful person, she would still look beautiful no matter what..

-Whether she gains or loses weight, she still looks gorgeous and adorable..

-Sana-ya..ㅠㅠ I will start my diet tomorrow..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like hamster in the first gif, so cute..

-Sana is too pretty to be real..

-Ugh.. I need to lose weight..
trazy.com