Klook.com

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Who is your visual pick in Produce 101?

I'm just asking this out of curiosity, who is your visual pick in Produce 101?

My one pick is Hyungseob and if I really had to choose, it would be Ong Sungwoo!
I sometimes read Wanna One's related news and Ong Sungwoo is always the first one to catch my attention in their full-group pictures.. Because he's really handsome..ㅎㅎ

I'm curious, so please leave your answer in the comment section!

[+252][-42]

1. [+586][-32] Hwang Minhyun

2. [+532][-26] Produce 101 was just another variety show to me before I saw this scene..

3. [+445][-22] I swear I'm a fan of another member, and I liked him because of his looks. But my visual pick is Hwang Minhyun..

4. [+275][-21] The Pledis..<3

5. [+226][-11] The boys from Pledis are so f*cking handsome.. My fixed pick used to be Pledis boys + OngNiel, and the rest 5 votes I usually give to the trainees who have unsafe ranks.. I usually vote for Taedong, Sanggyun, Youngmin, Jaehwan, Big Woojin, Jisung, Guan Lin, Seonho, CallGuk, or Sungwoon..

6. [+222][-6] I'm a fan of another trainee but I have to admit that the boys from Pledis are really handsome.. My visual picks are Hwang Minhyun, Ong Sungwoo, Choi Minki and Park Jihoon

7. [+203][-7] Kim Jonghyun!! and Hwang Minhyun, and Choi Minki, and also Kang Dongho..ㅋㅋㅋ I've already decided to stan them ever since the moment they walked into the studioㅋㅋ

8. [+187][-7] Choi Minki

9. [+186][-4] I was going to vote for my original visual-pick when I suddenly saw Hwang Minhyun, so I went back to the previous page and voted for him because he's so f*cking handsome.. Love you, Minhyun-ah..

10. [+162][-4] My fixed pick is Minhyun, but I honestly like all of Pledis boys as wellㅋㅋㅋ The strange thing is, you can't help but fall for the other trainees to when you actually were just going to stan one member..ㅠㅠ I really like Minki these days..
trazy.com