Klook.com

Thursday, August 10, 2017

, , , ,

Have you seen Pledis' favorite type of face?

I think Pledis has a specific favorite type of face
All of their artists have this 'cold' look in their faces

They're all very beautiful and handsome..


[+1,065][-73]

1. [+413][-6] This is really fascinating..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+337][-5] The casting management is f*cking good at doing their job..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+322][-3] The casting management is the only good thing that Pledis has.. I don't know how to explain it, but I understand what the OP is trying to point out here.. I immediately go like 'Ah.. This is totally Pledis' type' when I see their faces..

4. [+146][-1] I still can't and probably never forget that moment when 4 member of Nu'est entered Produce 101 studio in the first episode.. I seriously thought they were some fierce and tough guys because they looked really cold there..

5. [+118][-1] Totally Pledis' type..ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+109][-1] The casting management are always working really hard.. Out of 13 members in Seventeen, 10 of them were casted without auditioning, and so were 4 out 5 members in Nu'est..

7. [+109][-0] I guess I'm a Pledis stan then.. The idols who attract me with their looks are mostly from Pledis..

8. [+107][-3] All of them, beside Ren and Aron, got into Pledis through street-casting..ㅋㅋㅋ They sure do have some good eyes..

9. [+103][-0] Pledis' casting management is one of the top casting teams among all of entertainment companies in South Korea.. They have the ability to hear people's voice just by looking at their faces.. Like seriously, how could the members they casted on street are the main vocals in their group? 90% of Pledis' artists joined the company through street-casting, and yet they're really talented..

10. [+99][-0] The real Pledis' 'so f*cking pretty' type..
trazy.com