Klook.com

Thursday, August 10, 2017

, ,

The reason why Weki Meki's outfits look strange.. (ft. Nu'est)

The stylists that are working with Weki Meki right now are the ones who used to work with Nu'est during their Sleep Talking era...ㅎㅎㅎ...

Fantagio... This is so sad.. Nu'est's fans suffered a lot during that era..


[+868][-14]

1. [+473][-2] Who keeps on giving those stylists work to do..

2. [+262][-1] I'm a fan of Nu'est and I seriously pity them.... I believe they won't give the girls that sunflower pants that Baekho wore..ㅠㅠ Have some strength, fighting!

3. [+241][-1] Who knows if they're going to release a song that gets divided opinions like Sleep Talking..ㅎㅎ

4. [+105][-0] Hey, the stylist.. Are you still living your life like that..

5. [+82][-0] Girls, fire the stylists before they give you something like this to wear.. This is not an edited picture..

6. [+74][-0] I can't believe I'm seeing that picture again;;  They're already working with the same stylists since their first album.. I don't know how to react.. Just pray so that they won't give you something like this to wear.. But it all happened in the past and I'm not saying that Sleep Talking is a bad song, but I personally think it's a relief that the song didn't get much public recognition at the time..

7. [+67][-0] Poor girls..ㅠㅠ People are starting to discover Nu'est's Sleep Talking these days, let's not be so sad about it..

8. [+66][-0] Isn't there any possibility that they will tell the girls to wear pink stockings and school uniform at this rate..? Nu'est suffered a lot in those 2 years.

9. [+52][-0] I was just wondering about the stylists whereabouts.. I didn't expect them to be working with Weki Meki..

10. [+48][-0] It might be hard for now, but the time for them to shine will come:)
trazy.com