Klook.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

,

The song that got 200,000 hearts only 2 weeks after it's released

Exo's Ko Ko Bop was released on July 18th
And it got more than 200,000 hearts in just 2 weeks after it was released


-Oh my goodness.. Exo is really amazing..

-Exo is amazing..ㅜㅜ

-Shimmie Shimmie Ko Ko Bop~

-Hul.. That's really amazing..

-As expected from Exo.. God-xo..

-Whoa.. That's really fast..

-That's cool..

-Wow.. That's dope..

-The song gets so much better the more you listen to it.. 

-Brb going to click the heart too!

-In just 2 weeks?? I can't believe it!

-Exo is seriously the best..

-I'm not mocking or anything, but why do people always post something when a certain singer or group surpasses 200,000 hearts on Melon?

-This song is really great, it's driving me insane..

-Whoa, that's really cool~~~!!

-Time sure flies really fast, I can't believe it has been 2 weeks..

-The song sounds very excitingㅋㅋ I always put it on repeat whenever I take a shower..

-As expected from Exo!!
trazy.com