Klook.com

Saturday, July 1, 2017

, ,

The birth of Kim Jonghyun's legendary gif from Produce 101's concert today

Look at his perfect gesture and expressions he did during his partㄷㄷ

And here's the gif that once became a hot issue in female-dominated communities
오늘자 프로듀스101 콘서트에서 역대급 짤 만든 김종현 | 인스티즈
The lyrics went 'To The Beautiful You~' and a fan looked at him and asked, 'Me?' and he nodded while smiling to her.


-He's so cool..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He's exploding with his handsomeness!!

-J...ong....hy....un... b...e...mi.....n...e..

-I'm currently reflecting on my whole life because I failed on getting the ticket for PD101 concert..

-Ah.. Jonghyun-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun-ah.. You're driving me crazy...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Kim Jonghyun, you're the best..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun looks so cool today..bㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun-ah.. My heart hurts from beating too fast, you know..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun-ah, you're the best! I will always be rooting for you no matter what you do and where you atㅠㅠ I'm happy as long as you're happyㅠㅠ

-And here I am, being the only one in this comment section who couldn't attend the concert..

-Whoa.. I think I've seen this sight in my dream before..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com