Klook.com

Saturday, July 1, 2017

, , ,

Has the PD gone crazy?

Ahn Joonyoung PD, "Joo Haknyeon is the 101th trainee to join the show, I hugged him tightly"

The PD often goes on internet so he knows how much hate Joo Haknyeon got because of him, but still he only gave Joo Haknyeon one minute of screen time in the 10th episode.. He's really a sociopath..

And Joo Haknyeon told the PD that he didn't do any mistake on stage, I guess he knows how his interviews are going to be edited by Mnet..ㅋㅋㅋ Ah.. I'm getting goosebumps..

Is he even a human being? Why would you hug him?

He keeps on using the boys to save his image until the very end..

[+550][-17]

1. [+111][-3] I'm 100% sure Ahn Joonyoung is a psychopath.. He's the one who did all of the malicious editing and yet he acts all innocent in interviews..

2. [+105][-3] He came and saved your show from getting canceled, and yet that's what you do to him?? Whoa..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+34][-0] Whoa.. I seriously thought he wouldn't dare to say Joo Haknyeon's name and he finally did it.. He's really a psycho-sociopath..

4. [+18][-0] Ahn Joonyoung needs to shut that mouth of his.. Him mentioning Ahn Hyungseob has already annoyed me enough, I seriously didn't expect him to talk about Joo Haknyeon in interviews..

5. [+16][-0] I still get teary whenever I recall the era when Joo Haknyeon got so much hate during the show.. Is Ahn Joonyoung even a human being?
trazy.com