Klook.com

Sunday, June 18, 2017

, , , ,

Whoa.. Did you see No Taehyun crying?

He bursted out into tears as soon as Ha Sungwoon's rank was announced..
Honestly, I didn't feel anything when Sungwoon was announced to be the 11th member but I started teared up after seeing No Taehyun crying..ㅠㅠ
Why did he cry in sorrow like that..ㅜㅜ
I think No Taehyun is a very kind person.. I would've believed it if you said he was Ha Sungwoon's father..
I personally think this is the most touching and emotional scene in the latest episode..

[+1,456][-8]

1. [+398][-0] He didn't even cry when he got eliminated..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+377][-1] No Taehyun and Ha Sungwoon are just like family..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at his reactions when Ha Sungwoon ranked 3rd in the previous episode, he really adores Sungwoon so much..

3. [+377][-1] I noticed him praying when Sungwoon got nominated for the 11th member.. He prayed while holding Kenta's hand..ㅠㅠ He was all smiling and joking around but then he drastically changed when Ha Sungwoon got nominated for the 11th member..ㅠㅠ No Taehyun is a very kind and warm-hearted person..ㅠㅠ

4. [+140][-0] Ha Sungwoon is already living a successful life by having a friend like No Taehyun..

5. [+117][-0] Can I have a friend like No Taehyun in my life..?

6. [+100][-0] I felt emotional when I saw this scene too.. He was so happy for Ha Sungwoon when he ranked 3rd, and seeing by how he cried this time, I can feel that he really adores Sungwoon so much~ I think he's such a good friend.. It would be really nice to have a friend like him, whom I can share my happiness and sadness with..

7. [+70][-0] Both Ha Sungwoon and No Taehyun seem to be a really kind person..ㅠㅠ

8. [+69][-0] Frankly speaking, No Taehyun is much more mature and wiser than other people around his age.. He seems old in this show because there are a lot of younger trainees there, but actually he's just 25 years old, he's still young.. And despite his young age, he has a really wise mindset since he has gone through a lot of hardships..ㅜㅜ  Taehyun-ah, let's fly higher.. All you need to do now is to have a comeback..

9. [+62][-0] No Taehyun, you have to be successful.. People like you have to be successful..

10. [+51][-0] I'm so jealous of Ha Sungwoon for having you as his friend!! No Taehyun is the best!

trazy.com