Klook.com

Sunday, June 18, 2017

,

Don't you just hate kids who tease you like this?

I usually don't wear make up, but once my friends see me applying sun cream on my face, they would go like "Hul.. XXX you're doing your make up~~~??" like thatㅋㅋㅋ

Or when they see me applying lip tint, they would go like "Look!! XXX is applying lip tint!!"ㅋㅋㅋ

Why do they care so much whether if I use make up or not..

[+842][-23]

1. [+254][-336] They only do that to losers, though..

2. [+168][-4] "Whoa.. Guys.. XXX finally knows how to use make upㅠㅠ" These rats...

3. [+119][-2] Agree.. Whenever I want to re-touch my make up by pulling out my lip tint or cushion, they would react "XXX, do you use cushion too? And lip tint?? I thought you don't know how to use those..ㅠㅠ Students aren't supposed to wear make up to schoolㅠㅠ" and usually the kids who tease me like that are the ones who go to school with full make up on..

4. [+62][-62] They're picking on you because you're a loser..

5. [+45][-2] Agree.. When they see me applying cushion on my face, they would go "XXX, you're doing your make up???" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, can't you see what I'm doing??

6. [+42][-2] Usually, kids who tease their friends like that are not even that pretty or good at make up..

7. [+34][-23] No wonder, Pann is full of losers..

8. [+31][-25] There are a lot of losers here..

9. [+21][-1] This post shows how much primary/middle school students who use Pann..

10. [+19][-0] There's at least one kid who would scream "She's going to re-touch her make up!!!" when someone asks permission to go to the restroom..
trazy.com