Klook.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Let's show off the best pictures that we've ever taken!

I've never learned about photography and I took all of pictures below using my phone.
The composition of the pictures are so-so and I used a lot of filters, but still I took all of this pictures with all of my heartㅋㅋ

I think I took this picture when I visited my grandma's house..

Look at how the windows reflect the color of the sky, it's so freaking beautiful

I remember taking this picture in Jeju Island, the air there is very fresh, I was so surprised..

I think I kinda edited this picture a lot..

This picture is taken when I visit my friend's house which is located in a rooftopㅋㅋ

The last two pictures are only good because of the filters, I really like the colorsㅎㅎ
It's your turn to show off your best-taken pictures, go go!

[+26][-2]

1. [+18][-2] Jeju Island..ㅎㅎ

2. [+12][-2] No filter!

3. [+11][-2] I took this 10 years ago..

4. [+7][-0] It was my first time going to Gangreung, it's so pretty there..

5. [+7][-0] The window in my room..

6. [+7][-1] A morning in the garden..

7. [+7][-0] My hamster

8. [+6][-1] A morning in Gwangalli beach..ㅎㅎ

9. [+6][-1] The scenery I see every morning now that I live in Japan..

10. [+5][-2] I took this picture randomly because I thought the sky looked very beautiful that day..
trazy.com