Klook.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

, , ,

'Bride of The Water God' Krystal even changed her way of walking for the drama



-Krystal is so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I didn't know Krystal was casted in this drama!!

-I'm so proud of Krystal, I can feel that she practiced a lot for this role.. Jung Soojung, fighting!

-I'm looking forward to it, Soojung!

-I can't wait for this drama to air..ㅠㅠ

-Jung Soojung is the best..ㅠㅠ

-Is this a Korean drama..? When will it start airing..?

-Hul.. Is this a fantasy drama?

-Soojung-ah, you're too pretty..ㅠㅠ

-I'm totally looking forward to this drama..

-Hul.. I didn't know she's going to star in this drama as well!

-I was disappointed to know that the drama is different from the book, but now that I see Krystal.. I'm looking forward to it..ㅠㅠ

-I have to watch this drama..

-Whoa.. I love her character, I'm looking forward to this drama..

-I saw her on the script reading and she suits the character really wellㅠㅠ I can't wait..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Bride of The Water God!!

-Hul.. Soojung and Nam Joohyuk in one drama.. 
trazy.com