Klook.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

, , , ,

Kang Dongho who always do everything one beat too late

He didn't know much about the Pick Me dance until he came on the show,
but seeing the trainees around him dancing to it, he followed them eventhough he's one beat too late.

He followed the other trainees doing the 'Jisung's applause', it looked like he was doing in the opposite direction, but he actually did it right. He was one beat too late, that's why it looked like he did it wrong.

If you zoom into his face, he looked so bright while doing thatㅋㅋㅋ

He started to clap and ended his clap one beat later than the other membersㅋㅋㅋ

Oh?? The other guys are doing the drum rolls?

Oh?? Now they're clapping their hands!

He's really detailed, even to the small hand motions, when he's on stage.
But offstage, he always do everything one beat later than the others (But he still does it no matter what)
It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,252][-20]

1. [+334][-5] When I first saw him, I thought people voted him just for his looks. Then I saw him performing on stage, then I changed my mind, I thought people also voted him for his talents. But now that I see him, I think people voted him because he's a very funny guyㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+308][-4] He still does everything right eventhough he's always one beat too late, so please vote for him!

3. [+301][-3] Is it possible to be so adorable with this tough-looking visual..?

4. [+81][-0] At first, I thought he was a very blunt and chic man but actually he's a cutie..

5. [+62][-1] He really looks like a puppyㅋㅋ Look at how he smiles so bright, it's driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+59][-1] Are you sure they're the same person..?

7. [+44][-0] We have to save Kang Dongho..

8. [+41][-1] I noticed when the other trainees started doing the drum rolls, he was the only one who stayed quiet but got shocked a moment later and followed themㅋㅋㅋㅋ He snapped back to his mind and then followed doing the drum rollsㅋㅋ

9. [+40][-0] I can see it..ㅋㅋ He loves to copy what other people are doingㅋㅋ I think he's much more shy than I thought..ㅋㅋ But how come he always perform really well on stageㅋㅋ

10. [+40][-0] Dongho-ya, why are you so cute.. You're killing this noona..

trazy.com