Klook.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

, , ,

I'm worried for Yoo Seonho

Ever since Produce 101 ended, he always update his fans by uploading his pictures to social media. But he always look tired and restless in the pictures. He's smiling, but he looks sad. 

How should I put it into words.. He's faking his smile..? He try so hard to put smile on his face but he doesn't look happy.

I'm sure this is not the playful, bright, and cheerful young Seonho that I know. 

In the latest episode where they announce the final line up, he got eliminated while Guan Lin made it to the top 11. And when Guan Lin did his speech, the camera keep on shooting Seonho's face.

His eyes were shaking and he had an expression that I can't even explain. I'm not his fan, but I can't stop thinking about that scene even after the live show ended. 


The other eliminated trainees are already up for something lately except for Seonho. It seems like Cube still doesn't have any future plans for him as well..

Hang in there, I wish you all the best, Yoo Seonho

[+446][-149]

1. [+253][-2] Stop making up things.. Why are you brainwashing his fans with such things?

2. [+172][-0] I'm a fan of Yoo Seonho.. Don't you think this post is too forced?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+112][-3] It's okay.. He will turn 18 years old when Wanna One disbands.. I really hope Cube will debut him with Guan Lin after they turn 18 years old.. Now that I look at it, both of them are really young, handsome, and tall.. They both have a complete package..

4. [+52][-0] What are you talking aboutㅋㅋㅋ Please stop making up things by saying that he looks sad, he's not happy with what he's doing, etc.. You're so hilariousㅋㅋ Seonho is not only bright and cheerful, he also has a mental of steel.. Can't you tell just by looking at how he comforts his hyungs in the final show? And one thing, Yoo Seonho is going to hit big. You just want to make him look pitiful..

5. [+27][-32] Seonho is really innocent and cheerful, honestly.. I hope he doesn't become a celebrity because it wouldn't be easy for him..

6. [+27][-76] Yoo Seonho.. Being a celebrity is not an easy thing, I personally hope you don't become a celebrity..

7. [+24][-0] I like Yoo Seonho and I think the OP is just making up things.. Why are you taking conclusion with your personal opinions..

8. [+22][-0] Yoo Seonho: *is puzzled to see this post*

9. [+16][-0] Get lost.. Yoo Seonho is currently doing well..

10. [+13][-0] Take down this post
trazy.com