Klook.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

,

Write the things you want to do once you turn into an adult here!

I want to watch movies twice in a week. I also want to try to have a meal alone by myself, watch 18+ movies in cinemas, and go to clubs..
Ah! I also want to earn money so that I don't have to eat late-night snacks in secret..

What do you want to do once you become an adult?

[+62][-15]

1. [+101][-15] S...ex...

2. [+101][-0] First of all, I'm gonna watch 18+ webtoons and videos. And I also want to earn money so that I can buy every food that I want to eat..

3. [+71][-1] I'm gonna dye my hair to every colors that exist in this world..

4. [+43][-0] ㅎ.. I'm an adult and I think you guys are so cute.. Once you age, you will realize that you don't have enough money to do everything you want and you'll be spending your time to work part-time.. Once you have the money, you won't have enough time and once you have enough time, you won't have enough money.. And actually once you do the things that you've always wanted, you'd realize that it's not as fun and interesting as you thought.. But still, I'm currently saving up my money to go on a vacation with my friends..

5. [+27][-0] You think you'd be doing those things you listed? School is in your wayㅋㅋㅋ Or maybe money, you'd probably end up busy working to earn money in the end..

6. [+12][-0] Go to clubs and drink until I'm wasted, or spending the whole night in the neighborhood's playground with my boyfriend, or just friends.

7. [+10][-0] Making fun of my sister when she has to wake up early on weekdays for school^^

8. [+7][-0] Doing my makeup without any worries..

9. [+6][-0] Have a boyfriend and watch 18+ movies with him while holding hands..

10. [+4][-0] Fangirling without any worries
trazy.com