Klook.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

,

I'm a lesbian and I just heard something offensive today

My friends and I visited a make up store and there was a man checking our skin's ages there. One of my friend talked in a cute way and my another friend said, "Ah.. XX is seriously so cute.." and then the man said "No matter how cute is a woman, you shouldn't like her". So I replied "Why?" and the man answered, "Women should date men, not women". I was so dumb-founded to the point that I went speechless..


-So what if girls date girls? It's not going to harm his life anyway.

-Just let him be.. If I were you, I would just stay quiet. People like him don't even have the thoughts to understand anyway..

-Seriously though.. Why do people still think that way?

-That's so rude..

-You should ask him what's his problem.. This upsets me so muchㅠㅠ..

-Don't mind him, he just said it without thinking beforehand.. Don't get hurt by it, OP-ya..

-Girls can date girls..ㅠㅠ That man is so cruel..

-That just shows how ignorant he is...

-So what if girls date girls, or boys date boys, or date a random dogs sh*t on the street.. He's so rude..

-(The OP) Everyone, I don't think that man is ignorant or rude.. He doesn't even know that I'm a lesbian.. I'm just taking everything too far..

-Why'd he say something like that? Just because girls call other girls cute, that doesn't mean they're datingㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness..ㅋㅋㅋ Are you bragging off how uneducated you are?

-I've experienced the same thing.. My friend once called me cute and hugged me in front of my teacher, and he suddenly said "You both are girls, you shouldn't be doing such things.."

-Mind your own business.. Why does it matter so much to you..

-OP.. You're too kind..ㅠㅠ

-He's rude and thoughtless..
trazy.com