Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2017

, ,

When Irene pauses her sentence because she realizes that there are cameras around her

'Oppa, I'm hung-...' *shocked*

Hungry Irene..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

+
Playing around with one of the staffsㅋㅋㅋ

--
Round glasses + hair tied up =  <3

Irene staring at the pictures that one of her fans gave to her

I gave her the pictures of the cherry blossoms that I personally took and printed and look at her staring at it seriously and then she showed it off to the other members and explained about itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

These are some of the pictures that I gave to Joohyun...


+
She reminds me of her character in the web drama she starred in..



-Hul.. She looks pretty with her hair tied up..ㅠㅠ I look like a mess with that hairstyle..

-Joohyun, I love you..ㅠㅠ

-How can a person be that gorgeous..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks really nice with glasses..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so lovely..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so cute when she gets shocked like that..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always been curious about this.. Do those glasses really have glasses or not..?

-Whoa.. She's so beautiful.. I've been watching at that gif for like.. 201 times..

-What's the title of the drama that she starred in?

-Look at how cute she is when all she does is just staring at the menu.. I'm going to stan her at this rate..

-Does she have a bad eyesight? Or are those glasses just for fashion needs..?

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Standing in front of a restaurant and desperately staring at the menu because she's hungryzzz

-She looks like the human version of Judyㅠㅠㅠ

-Are you sure she's not a fairy?

-What do I have to do to be that beautiful?

-I wonder what it feels like to live with that face..

-The word 'Gorgeous' exists for her..
trazy.com