Klook.com

Saturday, April 15, 2017

,

This girlgroup's choreography MV is getting a lot of positive reactions from international fans



-They really do look like idol groups in Japan..

-I like the song..

-They're really popular these days..

-They're just like the dark concept of GFriend.. I like their song!

-The song sounds like an anime song if you listen to it with your eyes closedㅋㅋㅋ Just like the opening scene where Naruto runs here and there and ends up beating up a monsterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've decided to stan this groupㅠㅠㅠ All of the members are so beautiful and talented..

-I really like groups who are brave enough to try unique concepts like this..

-I like the song because it sounds like an anime song..ㅎㅎㅎ

-Metal, metal!!! I'm rooting for this metal group!!

-I love the song.. I hope they'll hit big!

-Whoa.. They look so cool.......

-How could they be so perfectly synchronized like that..? It's amazing..

-All of the girls look similar..

-Dream Catcher, let's hit big!!ㅠㅠ

-Their songs somehow have.. Japanese vibes in it..

-The video won't load but I know it must be about Dream Catcher, right?ㅎㅎㅎ

-Another post about these girls.. Hoho..

-Finally, a girl group with a totally different concept! It's really unique and nice!!

-They remind me of Baby Metal..

-This sounds like song people usually use for cheerleading.. I like it!
trazy.com