Klook.com

Saturday, April 15, 2017

, , ,

I just don't understand why he's not in the top 11

Jung Sae Woon, he once participated in KPop Star. He knows how to produce music and his vocal skill is really great. He's more interested in the 'music' rather than 'being an idol', I would say that we don't need to doubt him when it comes to his talent. 

I was really surprised when I saw his dancing skill, it's really great for someone who's actually more into 'singing' than 'dancing'. For his personality, he's really calm, cute and funny.

Please vote for him, guysㅠㅠㅠ


[+435][-33]

1. [+68][-3] My fixed pick<3

2. [+61][-3] I can't believe it, does it make sense that he only ranks #17? Instead, kids who are not serious about participating in this show, with fake personalities, and untalented ones are the one who get to be in the top 11 thanks to their fanatic and delulu fans.. I seriously don't get it why this talented kid is not in the top 11..

3. [+50][-1] I know him because we go to the same church, he's a really nice guy! We're not that close, but long time ago, even before he participated in KPop Star, we used to talk to each other. He treats the elders and the kids in the church really well. He's really kind and polite.

4. [+44][-1] Please rank higher..ㅠㅠ Our Ponyoㅠㅠ

5. [+31][-0] He's talented enough to be in the top 11, he deserves it.. He knows how to play guitar really well, he knows how to produce music, and he has no controversial pasts at all..

6. [+31][-6] Ponyo is so freaking cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+24][-0] I think it's because he barely gets air time.. I'm sure he will rank higher once he gets to shows off his talents properlyㅠㅠ Let's walk on the flowery path..ㅠㅠ

8. [+21][-0] He looks like the mixture of Lee Seunggi and Sandeul.. He got quite a lot of air time in the latest episode, I think it can help him to get more known by the public and rank higher.. I really like his calm personality.. Oh and Lee Kwanghyun..? I like that guy too..

9. [+20][-0] Saewoon is really talentedㅠㅠ I was really shocked when I saw his rank dropped this weekㅠㅠ Saewoon-ah, let's debut!

10. [+16][-0] He said his dream is to be a company's directorㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com