Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2017

, ,

The female idol who looks like the pretty villain characters you usually see in movies

Gugudan's Hana


Reality:



-She's really beautiful..

-She's so freaking pretty..

-Whoa.. She's really pretty.. Like, really really pretty.. She's one of the prettiest celebrities I've ever seen in my life.. Why is she so pretty??

-She's a goddess..

-She's so pretty, I can't keep my mouth shut as I scroll down this post..

-Hul.. She's gorgeous..

-She's really really beautiful.. ㅠㅠ I went to their fansign and everytime I saw her, my heart pounded really fast.. She's not only beautiful, but she's also radiating the girl-crush vibe. You just can't help but fall in love with herㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That's because she has this cold-beauty vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ She really does look like the pretty villain characters we usually see in moviesㅋㅋㅋ

-She's both beautiful and cute at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hana..ㅠㅠ She's the prettiest Korean idol in my opinion..ㅠㅠ Look at her visual..

-Where can I watch the full video of that gif where she uses a blanket to cover her head?

-I know right.. Our Hana is really prettyㅠㅠ Look at the difference when she ties her hair up and when she doesn't..ㅠㅠ She looks pretty either with black hair or red hair, even when she falls into the water, she will still look pretty..
trazy.com