Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

, ,

Lee Joon Gi revealed to be in a 2 year relationship.. "His 'Candy' is Jeon Hyebin"


Report claims that they've grown closer with each other since they worked together for a drama titled Gunman in Joseon. Netizens have always been suspicious of the relationship between these two, since both of them are often seen together in gym, and any other public places, but they always said that they were nothing more than friends. 


-Hul..?

-??

-Oh My God!!

-Oh.. They look great together..

-I just finished watching him on Sweetheart in Your Ear..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sweetheart in Your Ear is just another variety show.. Nothing's new..

-I knew this would happen.. Goodbye, Oppa..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Now where's the people who spread rumor about him and IU?? Shouldn't they come out and apologize?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was hoping for Saturday to come faster because I want to see the next episode of Sweetheart in Your Ear.. But somehow, I sense something strange these past days.. Something that tells me that I don't need to watch it anymore..

-Hul.. Hul.. Hul.. This can't be real.. My Joon Gi..

-What's with that 'Candy' though..ㅋㅋ Variety shows are all about scripts, anyway..

-I can't believe this.. Everyone is falling in love, except for me..

-SectionTV needs to apologize..

-I can't believe that Lee Joon Gi is already in his 30s..

-Spring is really coming..

-Goodbye, Joon Gi.. I will support you quietly from now on..
trazy.com