Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

, ,

GFriend's Yerin found a hidden camera that her fan hid on his glasses at a fansign

She told him that his eyes were beautiful and made him took off his glasses, after that she checked his glasses and found the hidden camera.


-Hul..

-I'm getting goosebumps..

-I really hate people like this..

-What the..? It really was a hidden camera?? Hul..

-But there are usually a lot of people who take pictures and record videos at fansigns too.. I don't think that's a problem.. I'm not saying that what he did was right, though.. I'm just curious..
  -But they don't take pictures secretly.. I think this becomes a problem because it was a hidden camera..

-Ugh.. I seriously wish there would be a law banning people to sell hidden cameras or anything that could invade someone's privacy..

-That's really terrible.. A hidden camera..

-Whoa.. Anyway, it's really cool how Yerin made him took off his glasses in order to see if there really was a hidden camera or not..

-I'm getting goosebumps.. So, what happened afterwards?
  -Yerin told it to her manager! I don't know what exactly happened after it, but I'm sure they didn't let him off like that.. 
  -I heard the securities interrogated him!

-Whoa.. Yerin is so smart..

-I think Yuju also sensed something off, she kept on glancing on his glassesㅠㅠ What Yerin did was absolutely right.. No wonder why people say that being idol is a really tiring job..

-It's a relief that Yerin sensed it right away..

-I can't believe people like him still exist in this world..

-Why did he do that though..? To take a close-up pictures of her??

-Hul.. Yerin deserves all the praises..

-It's kind of fascinating how Yerin saw that hidden camera.. Anyway, it's really scary.. I wonder what was he going to do with the footage he took with that hidden camera..

-And he still calls himself a fan..??

-Yerin was so cool when she reported it to her manager.. I got a heart attack..

-If I was Yerin, I would probably space out and have a mental breakdown..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do you live your life like that..?

-The real definition of 'thoughtless'..
trazy.com