Klook.com

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

, ,

Not a lot of people knows that this female idol has a really beautiful body

It's Meungdi Meungdi, who got tons of hate because she was kind of chubby during her early debut daysㅠㅠ She has a really nice hip-line, she was born with it, but all the work out she has been doing also plays a big role in it. Since I feel like she's underrated, here let me boast off our Eunji!!

Meung Oppa.. I can call her Oppa, right?

Legs.. Look at her legsㅠㅠ

Meungdi is the one with white shorts..

Let me end this post with a cute picture of Meungdi..<3


-I love you, Eunji..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Eunji's legs are really long.. She has a really nice body proportionㅠㅠ

-Whoa..ㅠㅠ People hated on her because she was chubby back then and look at her now.. Look at how prettier she has gottenㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Why did you lose a lot of weight, Eunji-ya.. Hul.. I somehow feel both sorry and happy for her.. 

-Sung Shiwonㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Look at those muscles.. She's such a cool woman..

-She looks flawless in dresses.. She's a Goddess..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I never noticed this before, but she really did lose a lot of weight..

-My body goals..ㅠㅠ

-Can you believe it.. I suddenly want to work out after seeing those gifs..
trazy.com