Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2017

, ,

When everyone is crazy for Minguk and Mansae, I'm the only one who's crazy for Daehan.jpgif



-My babyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I'm Daehan's number one fangirlㅠㅠㅠ

-I know right.. I love Daehan too.. Three of them are so cute and charming in their own waysㅠㅠ

-Daehan<3.. He always give things up for his brothers, he takes a good care of his father, and he even keeps his promises really well.. He's a baby but he's already radiating these 'oppa' vibes..

-I love the triplets especially Daehanㅠㅠㅠ 

-He's so cute I might die..

-Three of them are equally adorable and lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

-Daehan is the cutest baby I've ever known in this whole world..

-I miss the triplets so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks like my homeroom teacherㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Me tooㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Daehanㅠㅠ This noona loves you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-I wonder if they're doing fine these days..ㅠㅠ 

-I mean.. Who doesn't love Daehan..?

-When everyone is crazy for the triplets, I'm the only one who's crazy for Song Ilgook..
trazy.com