Klook.com

Sunday, April 2, 2017

, , , , , , , , , ,

9 hidden gems from Produce 101 Season 2


Yes, I'm purposely choosing the trainees from Produce 101 Season 2, the upcoming survival audition program which is going to replace High School, that are not too famous!
That way we can properly use their 'boyfriend material' pictures!

Cube, Yoo Seonho, 16 years old

OUI, Jang Daehyun, 21 years old

Brand New Music, Im Youngmin, 23 years old

RBW, Yeo Hwan Woong, 20 years old

Choon, Kim Yongguk, 22 years old

FENT, Lee Junwoo, 20 years old

Pledis, Kim Jonghyun, 23 years old

RBW, Lee Gunmin, 22 years old

Han Ahreum Company, Kim Taemin, 23 years old

Please watch Produce 101 Season 2...ㅎㅎㅎ


-I freaked out when I found out that Seonho is 16 years old..

-Gunmin leaves a big impression on me because he's really funny in his PR videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They all look younger than me..

-My biases are Seonho, Taemin, and Minhyun, eventhough he's not in this listㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Seonho is literally a baby..

-All of them have such an excellent visual.. It's really nice to look at..ㅎㅎㅎ

-Kim Jonghyun is handsome..

-16 years oldㅠㅠ He's really young..ㅠㅠ

-Kim Jonghyun is the best..! You're the most handsome one in this list!!

-Lee Junwoo is really good-looking..

-Yoo Seonho looks like the mixture of Yong Junhyung and Yook Sungjae..

-I can see Park Bogum in Im Youngmin's face..

-Jonghyun-ah.. Our Jonghyun is the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-Is Kim Hyunwoo talented..?

-Jung Hyojun too..

-Kim Yongguk.. I'm going to vote for you..

-I hope all the boys from Brand New Music will get to debut through this showㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to make them mine..

-I agree that all of them are handsome.. But I'm still going to vote for Moonbok..
trazy.com