Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

, ,

Irene with bangs

She looks really cute with bangs~



-She looks like Taeyeon in the first two gifs..

-Whoa.. She really does look like Taeyeon.. Joohyun-ah, you're mine, right?

-Oh my goodness.. Look at how young she looks..

-Whoa.. I would believe it if you say that she's a high school student.. She's so freaking prettyㅠ

-She looks like Taeyeon..

-Hul.. She looks beautiful..

-Hyunie looks pretty no matter what she doesㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I thought she was Taeyeon..

-I can see Taeyeon in her.. She's really beautiful!!ㅠㅠ

-I personally think she looks better without bangs..

-Her face was quite swollen that day, thoughㅠㅠ She's so cute!

-She looks like a fairy..

-I also can see a little bit of Nam Gyuri in her.. *cries* Irene is so prettyㅠㅠ Our Joohyunㅠㅠ

-She looks like Sandara in the second gif..

-I thought she was Taeyeon for a second.. She's really beautiful..

-Hul.. When did she cut her bangs?

-Irene is my girlfriend. Back off.

-I personally think she looks prettier with bangsㅠㅠ She looks like a doll when she has her bangs down like thatㅠㅠ

-No.. Those bangs are covering her beautiful face..

-Oh.. I can see Taeyeon in her..

-She looks like Nam Gyuriㅠㅠ She's very beautifulㅠㅠ

-Baechuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com