Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

, ,

Exo Suho's past.jpg

Title: Can I join this cafe? This is my first post.
This is Kim Junmyeon.
I can join this cafe, can't I?
Attachment: ISlayRight?.jpg

Title: I can't freaking upload this. I'll upload it again.
I'm uploading this because I couldn't upload it (yesterday).
I'm putting my everything on this. All in. 
Attachment: dd.jpg

Title: Tough Junmyeonㅋㅋㅋ
Take a good look (of the picture)
Attachment: gg.jpg
Comment: Oh, you look good in that picture~!
SH's reply: It's not because of the picture, I look good because I'm not wearing my glassesㅎㅎㅎ

Title: Download this picture if you wantㅋ
There's a lot if you scroll up
Attachment: HandsomeGuy.jpg
Comment: No one's going to download it;;

Title: I'll show you my tough and cute face
Junmyeon's face looks cute and tough
Attachment: Junmyeoning.jpg

His dream was to be a scientist

His pre-debut pictures..

Now:

White Junmyeon

+) Something funny that I found in the comment sectionㅋㅋㅋㅋ My stomach hurtsㅋㅋㅋ
Title: Because I'm an idol.
Comment: Don't talk too much and just debut
Suho's reply; Ouch

SH's comment on his own picture: I look so freaking cool..
His friend's reply to SH's comment: ...This is why I hate you.

[+735][-25]

1. [+297][-1] His dream was to be a scientistㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junmyeon, you majored in liberal artsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+200][-1] Ah, he's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a fact that our leader is a tough and cute at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+190][-3] I like him because he's a very well-mannered leader..

4. [+92][-0] He must have written this at that age..
I hope for Kim Junmyeon to be a singer...
2005.10.12

5. [+72][-0] I'm not lying, the teacher who teaches mathematics in my academy used to be Suho's mathematics teacher when he was still in elementary school and he said that Suho used to dance a lot back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everytime he saw my teacher eating kimbap, he would ask and beg him for a bite..

6. [+68][-0] That kid grew up and became God-Suho..

7. [+58][-0] I thought he got something done on his face since he's really handsome.. But he looks exactly like how he used to look when he was a child, his face doesn't change at all.. Just how good looking his parents are to have a very handsome son like him..?

8. [+51][-0] He has been a funny guy since he was youngㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+48][-0] He posted this on his Cyworldㅋㅋㅋ It sounds annoying but it's the fact that he looks so freaking coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+45][-0] The funniest guy in Exo since '91
trazy.com