Klook.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

,

Are there any celebrities who live in your neighborhood?

I live in Dobong District, Ssangmun-dong. Astro's Yoon Sanha's house is exactly 3 minutes away from mine! And the academy I'm currently attending right now was the academy that he used to attend back then during his school days. And also, my math teacher during middle school used to be Lovelyz's Yoo Jiae's homeroom teacher!!

I heard Grim Reaper Lee Dongwook, Beast's Yang Yoseob, Red Velvet's Joy, Lee Seunggi, Kim Jongmin, Soccer player Lee Chungyong, and So Yihyun used to live in my neighborhood!

And the celebrities who live in my neighborhood right now are Infinite's Woohyun, SHINee's Taemin, Naul, Hong Jinkyung, Baseball player Kim Hyunsoo, Lovelyz's Yoo Jiae and Astro's Yoon Sanha, I guess?? How about your neighborhood?


[+78][-9]

1. [+172][-55] Kim Yoojungㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actually, people who live in this neighborhood know her real personality. We often talk about her and some of us even tried to post something about her personality on online communitiesㅋㅋㅋ Everyone who lives in her neighborhood knows it..

2. [+83][-8] Sunggyu

3. [+72][-8] Byun Baekhyun and Lee Hi.. I've once walked home together with Lee Hi, and I often see her eating hamburgers with her friends on her way back home. And I think Baekhyun used to live here when he was still in high school.. I met his middle school teacher like.. twice? He's the friend of my friend's brotherㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+51][-2] Park Bogum.. When he was in middle school, he used to date a very ugly-but-popular girl but he had to break up with her after signing a contract with his current company. He started to remake his own image soon after that, that's probably the reason why kids in my neighborhood hate him.. But I don't, since I've never had any problems with him..

5. [+40][-2] Go Youngwook~^*^

6. [+30][-0] Gong Yooㅋㅋㅋ I often see his Mercedes Benz parked in front of the house in front of mine.. I've seen him in person too..

7. [+27][-3] No celebrities ever lived in my neighborhood..ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ I live in the country-side..

8. [+26][-0] That criminal Go ***** **** who got popular because of the crimes he did..

9. [+21][-0] Exo's Chen!!

10. [+18][-0] Jang Dongwoo and Xiumin?? I often see Jang Dongwoo in person

trazy.com