Klook.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

List of tvN's dramas that aired this year + Good reactions from viewers

Reply 1988, Best Viewer Ratings: 18.8%
(The last episode was aired on January so I included it in this list)

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Cheese in The Trap, Best Viewer Ratings: 7.1%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Signal, Best Viewer Ratings: 12.5%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Another Oh Haeyoung, Best Viewer Ratings: 9.9%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Dear My Friends, Best Viewer Ratings: 8.0%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Let's Fight Ghost, Best Viewer Ratings: 4.3%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Good Wife, Best Viewer Ratings: 6.2%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Drinking Solo, Best Viewer Ratings: 5.0%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
The K2, Best Viewer Ratings: 6.6%

올해 반응 좋았던 tvN 드라마들.jpg | 인스티즈
Goblin, Best Viewer Ratings: 14.0% and still airing~


-The most well-made drama in this list is Signal.. 

-Good Wife is literally the best, except the last two episodes..

-Whoa.. Goblin is really amazing..

-Good Wife was really fun..

-Signal and Goblin..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Goblin will break their own record soon.. It's the best drama I've ever seen this year..

-Goblin's viewer ratings are amazing.. ㄷㄷㄷ

-Signal and Goblin are the best dramas I've ever seen in my life..

-I really loved Another Oh Haeyoung, it helped me to overcome my Monday Illnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love tvN..

-Reply 1988, Signal, and Drinking Solo arer the best..

-tvN's dramas for this year are really amazing.. I even remember the order of it: Reply - Signal - Memory - Dear My Friends - Good Wife - The K2 - Goblinㅠㅠ

-I've already watched half of the dramas in this list..

-I can't believe all of these good dramas were aired in the same year..

-I've watched Reply 1988, Another Oh Haeyoung, Cheese in The Trap, and Goblin!! I only watch dramas from tvN this year..

-Whoa.. I've watched almost all of it..

-I thought the record of the highest viewer ratings will go to Signal, Goblin, or Another Oh Haeyoung.. But it's actually Reply 1988..

-Drinking Solo is the best. Gong Myung is the best.

-I have to watch Signal as soon as I can..ㅠㅠ

-I'm wating for the second season of Signal..

-I've never watched any of these dramas until the end.. I have to finish Goblin no matter what it takes..

-My favorite was Signal, but now it's Goblin..
trazy.com