Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2016

, ,

Compilation gifs of Monsta X being silly

 ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋ

The last gif is Minhyuk taken aback because he mistaken Joo and Ilhoon who are siblings, as a coupleㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-The last gif will never get oldㅋㅋㅋ He thought he knew somethingㅋㅋㅋ

-Who are the guys in the second gif? They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Chae Hyungwonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Why are they so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-My stomach hurts from too much laughingㅋㅋㅋ

-These cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif of Chae Hyungwon never fails to crack me upㅋㅋ It's so funnyㅋㅋ

-They're so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The guy who was taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember I saw the last gif before I got into their fandomㅋㅋ He looks so handsome and I recall staring at that gif for a long time, admiring his beautyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyungwonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last gif is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-The guy in the first gif is Kihyun, am I right? He's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I saved the last gif eventhough I'm not their fanㅋㅋㅋ

-The first gif brought me into this fandom..

-Ah.. Who's the blonde guy in the second gif?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-My sons are so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ They bring me happinessㅠㅠ

-Minhyuk reminds me of Kim Jaejoong..

-Who's the guy in the third gif? He's totally my type..ㅠㅠ

-Did Minhyuk really think that Joo and Ilhoon was a couple?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Minhyuk is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com