Klook.com

Saturday, September 24, 2016

, ,

The most unique part of Taeyeon's face that people rarely talk about

is the corner of her lips! Sometimes, people ask if her lip tails are originally like that or not..



-She's so prettyㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I've never really paid attention to her lips.. I just realized that the corner of her lips are so cute..ㅜㅜ

-Huk.. I know right.. I've always thought that the corner of her lips are pretty, seems like I'm not the only one who thinks so.. Especially in her latest solo album's cover, it looks so cute..

-I've always thought that the shape of her mouth when she smiles is really beautiful..

-There's no part of Taeyeon's face that is uglyㅠㅠㅠ

-She's pretty from her head to the tip of her toes..

-My woman is so pretty and flawless..

-There's no part of her that is not unique or unattractive..

-Can you find the ugly part of herself..? I don't think so..

-She has it all..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I just realized it, it's so prettyㅠㅠㅠ How could she be this flawless..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Seems like her lips are the only thing I will stare at whenever I see her from now on..

-Sunny's lip tails are so unique so I've always paid attention to hers.. It's my first time seeing Taeyeon's lip tails.. It's so freaking prettyㅠㅠ

-It's so unique..

-She's just.. beautiful.. I can't explain it with any other words..ㅠㅠ

-I just realized that.. It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her skin.. Taeyeon's skin is a treasure..

-It somehow makes her look like a bird..!

-Whoa.. She's so beautiful.. She's a Goddess..

-Hul.. She's so pretty, I'm so jealous of her..

-My Taengoo is prettyㅠㅠ

-Fairy..ㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-Her beauty got me shook.. She's a fairy..
trazy.com